Title 255 – Local Court Rules
— Schuylkill County —
Amendments to Orphans’ Court Rules
— Order of Court —
And Now, this 4th day of November, 1999, at 2:00 p.m., the Court hereby amends Schuylkill County Orphans’ Court Rules 2.4B and 6.4A. The rules are amended for use in the Court of Common Pleas of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania (21st Judicial District) and shall be effective for all accounts filed for audit on or after January 15, 2000.
It is further Ordered that said rules as they existed prior to the amendment are hereby repealed and annulled on the effective date of said rules as amended, but no right acquired thereunder shall be disturbed.
The Clerk of the Orphans’ Court of Schuylkill County is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File ten (10) certified copies of this Order and Rules with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies of this Order and Rules with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, together with a diskette reflecting the text in the hard copy version.
3. File one (1) certified copy of this Order and Rules with the Pennsylvania Orphans’ Court Rules Committee.
4. Forward one (1) copy to the Schuylkill County Bar Association for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
5. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of this Order and Rules.
By the Court
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
(a) New accounts shall be submitted for audit on the first Wednesday of each month, as advertised pursuant to Sch. Co. O.C. Rule 6.6A.
(a) Accounts to appear on a particular confirmation list must be filed not later than 4 p.m. of the fifth Wednesday immediately preceding the Wednesday on which it is desired the account shall be submitted to the Court for adjudication and confirmation.
(b) All accounts on the advertised confirmation list will be transmitted to the Court for adjudication and confirmation on the day set forth on the confirmation list; but, in cases requiring the taking of considerable testimony or the hearing of argument on legal questions or in which objections have been filed, a special day for conference or hearing may be fixed.